UK Trading Academy Terms and Conditions of Use
- These are the terms and conditions which we supply the services to you (the Customer or you), the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and UK Trading Academy Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your order to us, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
- These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the services by you (the Customer or you)and(the Supplier or us or we). These are the terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can only purchase the Services from the Website if you are eligible to enter into a contract and are at least 18 years old.
- In these terms and conditions, the Customer means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by the UK Trading Academy Service and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to the UK Trading Academy service and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, including uploaded software and manuals by the Customer, is the property of UK Trading Academy, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of the owners of UK Trading Academy.
- You may not use the Website in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website. Or in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order. or making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You can cancel the training course payment by telling us no later than 7 days after the payment was made, and so long as you have not attended the training course at that time then a full refund will be given.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of UK TRADING ACADEMY or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and Disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that UK TRADING ACADEMY makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. UK Trading Academy is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst then owners of UK TRADING ACADEMY service uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guarantee in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers. UK Trading Academy accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website. UK TRADING ACADEMY reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided under a subscription fee, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of use of the information provided on the website or on each service. To the maximum extent permitted by law, UK Trading Academy accepts no liability for any business or personal losses, such as loss of profits, investment, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities. Or loss or corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy. These terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted according to UK law. All disputes arising under these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales courts.
You can contact UK Trading Academy by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The information contained on this site is for entertainment, news or informational purposes only. The site is provided on an "as is" and "where is" basis. We make no warranties
(express or implied), representations, or guarantees about any of the information and/or interactive content provided on the site. To the fullest extent and available protection of applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a
particular purpose. The site owners will not be liable for any damages, loss and/or claims of any kind as a result of the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental
punitive and consequential damages. Further, we shall not be liable and/or responsible for any damages, loss and/or claims that may result from misrepresentation of age by a user of this site.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless any and all owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, agents, partners, vendors, and/or affiliates against any and all harm and damages suffered as a
result of using this site. We make no representations or warranties regarding the site´s compliance with local laws and regulations or regarding the appropriateness of the site´s content in general. We further
disclaim any obligation to you and/or third parties dependent on you for losses incurred directly or indirectly by causes reasonably beyond its control, including but not limited to, government limitations, disruptions in service, unauthorized access and/or operator errors. If you participate on a website linked to this site, you do so at your own risk. We recommend that you participate only with money you can afford to lose. Placing any bets or making any investment
can result in financial loss, and participants may incur liabilities in excess of their initial stake.
- Please ensure you fully understand the risks of gambling, recognize the signs of unhealthy
participation, and seek independent advice, if necessary. We make no representations or warranties that you will achieve profits or losses from gambling or financial trading. Past performance of any strategy, investment and/or betting system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results. The information contained in this site is obtained from our results and known sources. However, we do not assert nor represent any guarantees to its accuracy or its completeness. We do not accept responsibility for typographical errors, omissions or failure to transmit information in a timely fashion.
- Trading foreign currencies can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. Most importantly, do not invest money you cannot afford to lose. There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Investments in foreign exchange speculation may also be susceptible to sharp rises and falls as the relevant market values fluctuate. The leveraged nature of Forex trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you.
- Not only may investors get back less than they invested, but in the case of higher risk strategies, investors may lose the entirety of their investment. It is for this reason that when speculating in such markets it is advisable to use only risk capital. Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Benefits and Risks of Leverage
- Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
The information that may be presented is based on simulated trading using systems and education developed exclusively by the UK Trading Academy Service. Simulated results do not represent actual trading. Please note that simulated trading results may or may not have been back-tested for accuracy and that spreads/commissions are not taken into account when preparing hypothetical results. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those that may be shown. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Individual results vary and no representation is made that clients will or are likely to achieve profits or incur losses comparable to those that may be shown.
- ANY UK TRADING ACADEMY WEBSITE RESULTS ARE BASED ON SIMULATED OR HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS THAT HAVE CERTAIN INHERENT LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE THE RESULTS SHOWN IN AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, THESE RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, BECAUSE THESE TRADES HAVE NOT ACTUALLY BEEN EXECUTED, THESE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR OVER-COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED OR HYPOTHETICAL TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THESE BEING SHOWN.
Electronic Trading Risks
- Before you engage in transactions using an electronic system, you should carefully review the rules and regulations of the exchanges offering the system and/or listing the instruments you intend to trade. Online trading has inherent risk due to system response and access times that may vary due to market conditions, system performance, and other factors. You should understand these and additional risks before trading.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- demographic information such as address and postcode
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Controlling your personal information
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the below email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You can contact UK Trading Academy by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.